Does creating your own Web site interest you?

It still interests me.  Eyes  I like that Web sites exist as an alternative to social media. I just don't see many people stating, "Check out my new Web site," these days. That was all the rage in the 90s - embedded Flash animation / games and all... before the existence of WordPress template-based Web sites. I miss the old creative personal Web sites - they had a touch of personality. Every now and then, I'll spot a very creative personal Web site. I hope others are still interested in expressing yourselves and showcasing your activities through your own Web sites  Globe with meridians 

FYI - You can get free SSL Secure Certificates from Let's Encrypt, but you have to renew them every 90 days... which isn't too bad (I use the service myself) Thumbsup 

• I've tried doing it before, but it costs lots of time and money, plus no one visits my sites. :/

• I played around with it awhile back just to create one and learn it. It never hurts to learn a new skill. 

• Eventually yes. Still need a business model to do so.

• Nope Not really.    If I am not posting about my walk with Jesus on FB I'm not on social media.

• Anyone remember the old Microsoft FrontPage days? I've done a few recent websites using Bootstrap.

• Yes, I love making websites! My work allows us to use Google Sites to create our own websites. I love it!

• I'd like to know how to do it but I have no idea what I'd put on it.

• Too much time investment when i barely post on Social media.

• Yea I have a site, but I mostly use it for product reviews. Used to be more into it before for personal stuff, but with so many social media platforms, it's like having mini websites I guess.

• unfortunately flash became a huge security vulnerability in itself so with its deprecation, so went all the content for it.  Miss those old sites and such.