Games that have no hype but are fantastic

What are some games that got no attention but you absolutely love. For me personally it's crystal project

Parents
  • I k ow a lot of games that are very fun but are not very well known because they have either fallen out of popularity or were never really popular in the first place. There are also a lot of games in my phone that are really fun but people don’t really know about. One game that I normally play but has not gotten a lot of attention is the game called just cause 3, I only gotten the game a few years ago so I don’t really know how popular this game was when it first came out but it is not even that talked about even now. One of their other game I play that no longer has the attention it once did was the original destiny,  when you were able to see a lot of people just running around but now when I go to the spawn I se about 5 people who don’t even seem to be playing the game in no one in the lobby has their microphone on. Another reason why I say this game is no longer popular is because it is so hard to find a strike team when you are doing a random strike. One game on my phone that no one ever plays is the game called Taoist their is only like 4 people who talk in the chat and they only say hi.

• I k ow a lot of games that are very fun but are not very well known because they have either fallen out of popularity or were never really popular in the first place. There are also a lot of games in my phone that are really fun but people don’t really know about. One game that I normally play but has not gotten a lot of attention is the game called just cause 3, I only gotten the game a few years ago so I don’t really know how popular this game was when it first came out but it is not even that talked about even now. One of their other game I play that no longer has the attention it once did was the original destiny,  when you were able to see a lot of people just running around but now when I go to the spawn I se about 5 people who don’t even seem to be playing the game in no one in the lobby has their microphone on. Another reason why I say this game is no longer popular is because it is so hard to find a strike team when you are doing a random strike. One game on my phone that no one ever plays is the game called Taoist their is only like 4 people who talk in the chat and they only say hi.

Children
No Data