What are some good on-line co-op games?

What games do you enjoy playing in on-line co-op? From FPS to sports games what have you really enjoyed? I'm currently playing Golf with Friends and enjoying the simple, sometimes relaxing, sometimes frustrating nature of the game.

Parents
  • Depends on the genre and how many people you want to co-op with.

But off the top of my head, there's Ibb And Obb for a platformer. It's a physics puzzle based platformer where you have to work together to do anything, it is a PURELY co-op game, that is to say.

You could try some of the older Splinter Cell games, those always have fun co-op.

I'm sure if you named a specific genre I could think of a specific game, I'm always bad at suggesting things broadly.

• Depends on the genre and how many people you want to co-op with.

But off the top of my head, there's Ibb And Obb for a platformer. It's a physics puzzle based platformer where you have to work together to do anything, it is a PURELY co-op game, that is to say.

You could try some of the older Splinter Cell games, those always have fun co-op.

I'm sure if you named a specific genre I could think of a specific game, I'm always bad at suggesting things broadly.

Children
  • I left the genres broad to see all the  interesting co-op games that are out there. Thanks for the suggestion of Ibb And Obb. Looks like a fun challenge.