Favourite game soundtrack

What is your favourite video game soundtrack and/or composer? Are there any particular songs that are memorable? One game that sticks out for me is Donkey Kong Country 2 (David Wise) with songs like Forest Interlude and Stickerbrush Symphony which I occasionally listen to during work or study sessions Musical note

• Donkey Kong Country 2 is among the best of all time!

There is also Mega Man X and The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Undertale was also very good! 

• Pride of the Dwarves - The Battle for Middle-Earth 2

Hades - Good Riddance

• Mine is Bryan Tyler for the Assassin`s Creed IV Black Flag soundtrack.

• I really like a lot of the Assassin's Creed soundtracks, especially the ones from the Ezio trilogy. Also a fan of the Pirate shanties in Black Flag, those are fun.

• I have to go with the original Mario.   I can still hum it in my head.

• Guitar Hero may have the best soundtrack. It is all of rock's greatest hits.

• I loved the Secret of Mana music and Final Fantasy XIII's soundtrack. Can't forget about Final Fantasy VII too.

• Tough question, but I would probably have to go with Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger. I love tons of others, but those two are my favorites.

• Doom's soundtrack really got things going!

• I would have to say my favourite (like that you had the u in there properly!!) soundtrack would have to be The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! They made the music match the world so well it lifted that game even higher!