Proudest Gaming Achievement

Hi everyone!

What is your proudest gaming achievement? 

For myself, I still consider beating UN Squadron one of my proudest achievements! 

Game on! 

• Getting 5 consecutive wins in Fall Guys is another one, because I joined the party late and had to actually win 5 consecutive single games to get that. But I know there were some exploits people used in the past. 

• An NFt from a game 

• An NFt from a game of that I got, and everyone was surprised because I was new on the game.
  • Beating the original Metroid back in the day. That game felt SO huge and mysterious...it felt like a huge accomplishment to get to the end. Legend of Zelda would be a close second, but I had a lot more guidance from schoolyard banter on that one.

• I guess mine would be being the first of my friends to beat the original Metroid. Math teacher caught me passing a note that said "Mother Brain is a wimp!" in class the next day and thought it was about her. Lol

• Probably beating Ocarina of Time for the first time as a young kid. Took me a while, but I was young when it came out :)

• COMPLETING ALL LEVELS ON THE "13 DAYS IN HELL" GAME.  EVEN AT ITS EASIEST LEVEL, VERY CHALLENGING.  POINTS ARE BASED ON ACCURACY NOT MERELY SHOOTING AND KILLING THE ZOMBIES WHO ARE  YOUR ENEMIES IN THE GAME.

• Beating Mike Tyson on Mike Tyson’s Punchout.

• Hands down.   Beating Mario Bros in elementary school back when it first came out.   I was hooked for life.

• Mine was getting the platinum trophy on the FF7 remake, some of those minigames were torture.