Assassin's Creed: Shadows ︎

Hello Everyone Wave
Yesterday, Ubisoft announced that pre-orders for Assassin's Creed: Shadows are now available. Set in Japan, the game is scheduled for release on consoles and PC on November 15th. Assassin’s Creed: Shadows will be available for PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S.

Assassin’s Creed Shadows for PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S & More! | Ubisoft (US)

• We've known this was coming for years. Should be an obvious aesthetic fit for an assassin game, but they've got a spotty record by now with big hits and big misses, and Japan is a very different setting to work with. We'll see if they deliver. Hopes are high for me.

• These games aren't perfect and Ubisoft is a terrible company (which is why I usually wait for the inevitable price drop), but I've always enjoyed the historical settings and even the hundreds of fetch quests.

• I can't wait to play the game it looks Great.

• Hoping its good! A game more like Odyssey and less than Valhalla! Not too many outpost/fetch quests like the Far Cry sequels

One can only hope

• The ninja motif seems pretty cool

• Hopefully it is good!

• It looks interesting, but since it is Ubisoft and there is no gameplay being shown in the trailer I will hold off on buying. Not to mention that its current pricing model is predatory pushing their subscription by overpricing their ultimate edition. 

• I HAVE PLAYED THE ORIGINAL VERSION, LOTS OF FUN.   THIS NEW VERSION LOOKS NICE.  CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT AND PLAY WITH MY FELLOW GAMERS.

• Never pre order!! 

• I just cannot get into the AC games I had him in the past free promos, giveaways. I got Odyssey free from Stadia, and it was OK , but there was a lot s time sink quests and burned out. May give the old games a go again someday. This new one I may catch on sale or giveaway orsomething.