Lenovo Legion Mouse Pad

What is the best way to clean this mouse pad? Legion Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad (XL)

I've been using just a basic kitchen scrub brush and water with light pressure. Haven't seen any damage to the pad, but wondering if there's a better way?

• The only difference I do is to mix dish soap and water to make a soapy solution to help get rid of any oils without harming the pad. Been working well for me. 

• I take the same approach as Kevin T. mentioned, dish soap and water. I tried soaking one in the past, but the corners tend to curl as it dries. Piling a bunch of heavy books on it for a few days worked to smooth out the corners, but going forward, I don't recommend soaking.

• Thank you for the quick replies. I'll try adding some soap next time. I didn't want to ruin the pad, I know it doesn't cost a lot, but $10 is $10. haha

• dawn powerwash and a light scrub!

• I'm thankful to know that people actually clean these things!

• Sounds reasonable to me.

• You can get away with some dawn and warm water while scrubbing lightly by hand and then I would probably use a towel to dry whatever water out of it I could before air drying it.

• I HAVE BEEN USING A MICRO FIBER CLOTH GENTLY ON IT.  I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS DOING IT THIS WAY.

• Just a little drop of Dawn detergent and warm water worked for me. I just try to let it dry and not wipe it with anything that would leave lint. If something is hard to remove you could also use a bit of baking soda for a gentle scrub. 

• A common dilemma it seems. Also everyone here has come onto the correct method. Gentle soap and water clean followed by quick drying.