What are you reading?

What are you reading?  Big, small and anything and everything in between. 

• I have been reading You Like It Darker by Stephen King. This is a recent release of his short stories that came out about 2 weeks ago. Not all of the stories in this book are new, but it is a great read. 

• That is cool.  King is never dull. 

• I have been reading Dungeon Meshi it's a manga or comic. I read it because they released the anime series of it on Netflix and it is almost over so, I want to see how it ends! 

• That's funny because I'm currently reading The Bazaar Of Bad Dreams, I hope to read You Like It Darker some day

• I'm reading All the Worst Humans by Phil Elwood - a PR guy who has represented some really icky people. He doesn't come across as likeable either, but it's interesting.

• I started reading the fault in our stars again after like 10 years! I remember this book being a huge deal for me. I wanna see if it's as good as I remember.

• Siddhartha
    Novel by Hermann Hesse
    Highly recommended! 
  • Implacable: the lost fleet by Jack Campbell.  Part of a space series that is very good

• Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. Only like a quarter through right now and its good!

• Currently bouncing between Star Trek: The Captain's Oath by Christopher L. Bennet, Star Wars The High Republic: Escape from Valo by Daniel Jose Older and two different comic collections (one Star Trek, one Star Wars).