(Poll) Are you a fan of AI? (ChatGPT, Midjourney, Video/Audio, etc.)

(Please keep discussion civil, haha)

• Yes & No. In some applications it is a benefit but but buyer be aware. 

• I just don't really have that much interest in it personally.  It's still in the beginning stages though and soon I don't think I'll be able to escape it any longer.  For now, I'm just ignoring it.  Tik.., tok..., tik..., tok...

• I am still in trying everything out, but I think it's awesome so far!

• No, with all the good thing's you'll have 5 bad thing's from it. It will get to the point where you won't trust what you see or hear. There are many good actor's out there that would use it for good, advance society, but many bad actor's that would use it to hurt/manipulate society.

• AI have advantage and disadvantage. So purpose of use is important. 

• They help, I use AI more that I would like to admit. It helps improve my work.

• I do like Chat GPT, it has help me with some tough questions that I have had in the past.

• If used correctly, it can be an enormous asset to humanity, if used improperly it may lead to some difficulties.

• I can't deny that it has its uses. But we need to make sure we can control it, and also make sure that it doesn't suppress human creativity.

• Ya I'm fan as long as you realize what it is. It's another tool, not a magic wand.