Just Received My Lenovo Legion Care Package

Thank you, Lenovo and Staff for sending me this gift. I appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulness. I'll try to add a video of the unboxing to this once I realize how to do it. Sweat smile

I just wanted to reach out and express my sincere gratitude for this mystery care package. 

I want to send a huge THANK YOU to the Lenovo staff and all of you in the Legion Gaming Community for making this such an amazing place to be. Being part of this community has been an incredible experience. From discussing the latest tech, sharing tips and tricks for Legion hardware, or geeking out over our favorite games. It's been a lot of fun.  

Whether you are a new or veteran member I can't wait to see you around either in chat during Legion Twitch streams, through the official discord channel, or during our weekly game nights. Let's continue to make memories and once again thanks for making our community so special.

The first step of unboxing. Let's see what's underneath

I got an extra large purple desk mat. 

A Custom Lenovo Legion Hydro Flask

A Legion Slim 5 AMD Ryzen 7 with an RTX 4070

• Even the packing material is cooler than other companies' stuff.

That's great! Do you know why they sent it? Specific reason, high ranking member, or they were just thinking of you?

Congratulations!

• I believe it was for being among the most active members of the community. 

• That's pretty awesome of them :) Obviously the laptop is the main feature, but I like the way the flask looks too :).

• What a super special surprise. Congratulations! Thank you for your input on the site. Thank You to Lenovo for their recognition of Kevin T. Thanks Lenovo and all who work and participate here.

•  

At 21,722 pointsI believe that your belief is correct. lol

You've got 7,893 points!  And you know what that means, right?  Just do what you've done so far... another 1.75 times.  Then, be ready to catch the UPS package—when the driver hurls it from his truck—as he drives past your house, without stopping.

You're in poor hands with UPS!Y'know.  Don't make the same mistake I made. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"You're in poor hands with UPS!!!"

• Super well deserved - thank you for being our top contributor in the Legion US community Kevin! We appreciate all of your effort and engagement here, and wanted to say thanks with our friends at AMD Slight smileSlight smile

• That's rough. Hopefully, only the box was damaged.

Well, I'm glad mine came with FedEx. 

• I like it too, but I'm not gonna lie I needed the instruction manual to use the flask xD

I'm just too used to the flex cap. 

• That sucks, sorry that happened. It's kind of funny, but when I ordered a padded mouse pad with the points, I had to sign for it. I missed the first day and got a note about the delivery attempt so I hung around the next day. It's so weird that all the expensive stuff I've ordered was just left on the porch (never had a problem with porch pirates *knock on wood*) but the cheapest thing I've ever ordered was handled like the Hope Diamond, lol. It was UPS, too, that is really just luck of the draw if you get a good worker or a lazy turd, can happen with any delivery company, but I understand how it would lower your opinion of UPS. Hope someone fixed it for you.

• Congratulations! That is an awesome surprise!