What games are you expecting to actually flop this year and why?

Is it the studio, publisher or what makes you think they will do bad?

I think the Harry Potter game will have really bad reviews but that's it, I think Wild Hearts will not do as good even though it's a game I am looking forward to.

Parents
  • I don't think Harry Potter will flop necessarily--it'll be out on Switch so you're going to have the whole "Animal Crossing" crowd. And since it's not exclusive to any one platform, I think it'll be accessible to meet the interest of people we might call "casual gamers." Told my wife about it the other day and even though she's not a huge Harry Potter fan, she thought that would be really cool, and she really only plays games like Sims and Dreamlight Valley.

• No doubt it will have a big player base but other games have too and some didn't do so good once ppl got to play it and I hope you and your wife enjoy it

It's going to be interesting to see how this game plays out once its out like reviews from players and pro reviewers

• No doubt it will have a big player base but other games have too and some didn't do so good once ppl got to play it and I hope you and your wife enjoy it

It's going to be interesting to see how this game plays out once its out like reviews from players and pro reviewers

Children
No Data