Games

Hello!

Does anyone know of any "hidden gems" of game that are amazing but don't get enough light? I'm interested in trying something new and exciting! 

Parents
  • Not sure if it counts as a hidden gem since it got a lot of awards, but I always love boosting Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna), a neat puzzle-platform adventure game created in partnership with the Cook Inlet Tribal Council and E-Line Media. You play as Iñupiaq girl Nuna who is accompanied by her Arctic fox. It includes loads of educational videos featuring many Alaska Native elders and storytellers. Sometimes the controls are a bit janky, but it's still worth playing and learning.

• Not sure if it counts as a hidden gem since it got a lot of awards, but I always love boosting Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna), a neat puzzle-platform adventure game created in partnership with the Cook Inlet Tribal Council and E-Line Media. You play as Iñupiaq girl Nuna who is accompanied by her Arctic fox. It includes loads of educational videos featuring many Alaska Native elders and storytellers. Sometimes the controls are a bit janky, but it's still worth playing and learning.

Children
No Data