Thinking of getting a T7i

Hi,

I'm coming off an Alienware Aurora R11 and looking to get the T7i with an NVIDIA RTX3070 (because the 3080 isn't available) and I wanted to get some insight into the T7i from people

that own one. I was hoping to find a PDF of the service manual that was in depth with pictures of the motherboard from various angles so I could see how it is laid out.

I'd like an idea, the expansion slots, are they occluded by the GPU? or are they spaced out to accommodate the GPU without sacrificing the remaining slots.

I believe it supports 2 nVME 2280 drives, are they both under the GPU?

I believe it supports 128GB of DDR4, can it support a mixed configuration like 16/32/16/32?

Is it loud, comparatively speaking.

The NVIDIA RTC3070 GPU, which branded version is it? MSI?

The motherboard, is it MSI? or another brand...

How heavy is the tower?

Any help will be greatly appreciated in making this decision!

Parents
  • I have both the R11 and the 7i with the 3070. While I like them both I have to say the Legion seems like a higher quality PC. It is super quiet and has much better cooling compared to the R11. There is a guy on YouTube HardwareSense that reviewed it as well as the R10 so you can get an idea of the comparison.

• I have both the R11 and the 7i with the 3070. While I like them both I have to say the Legion seems like a higher quality PC. It is super quiet and has much better cooling compared to the R11. There is a guy on YouTube HardwareSense that reviewed it as well as the R10 so you can get an idea of the comparison.

Children
No Data