Most satisfying accomplishment in your personal gaming journey?

What is that one moment that you will always remember when you beat a game/boss or just pulled off what was once impossible when you first started playing a game?

Parents
  • For me, It was a tie between 2 games: Ghosts & Goblins and Contra on original NES. As a kid, these were the hardest games I remember playing and being determined to beat. They were more challenging than any schoolwork or sport I played as a child and when I finally beat them I felt like a king on his throne. I remember bragging about it in grade school for couple weeks. The icing on the cake was finding a secrets in Ghosts & Goblins like the Ultimate Sacrifice ending or summoning the angel that turns into a frog by allowing him to hit you. Such a brilliant game with absolutely genius game design.

• For me, It was a tie between 2 games: Ghosts & Goblins and Contra on original NES. As a kid, these were the hardest games I remember playing and being determined to beat. They were more challenging than any schoolwork or sport I played as a child and when I finally beat them I felt like a king on his throne. I remember bragging about it in grade school for couple weeks. The icing on the cake was finding a secrets in Ghosts & Goblins like the Ultimate Sacrifice ending or summoning the angel that turns into a frog by allowing him to hit you. Such a brilliant game with absolutely genius game design.

Children
No Data