Describe Your dreaming Handheld Gaming System

Mine would include VR, AAA ports and exclusives and be no heavier than 4-5 lbs.

Parents
  • I was hoping Sony would make a new PSP type of device to pair with the PS5 but unfortunately the one they will be releasing is only meant to be used over remote play rather than running games on its own. I'd want a handheld that has an OLED screen, at least 1tb of space, ships with Windows 11, capable of running AAA titles, feels good in the hands, lightweight, and lastly it'd be cool if it had a magnetic accessory feature so for instance a better speaker could be attached or perhaps a camera. 

• I was hoping Sony would make a new PSP type of device to pair with the PS5 but unfortunately the one they will be releasing is only meant to be used over remote play rather than running games on its own. I'd want a handheld that has an OLED screen, at least 1tb of space, ships with Windows 11, capable of running AAA titles, feels good in the hands, lightweight, and lastly it'd be cool if it had a magnetic accessory feature so for instance a better speaker could be attached or perhaps a camera. 

Children
No Data