Hardest Game

Hello everyone!

I'm very curious to know what's the hardest game you have ever played! 

Did you manage to beat it?

Game on! 

• Maybe it was due to my lack of knowledge at the time, but it took me at least 4 years to beat Pokemon Pearl. I didn't persistently try to defeat the Elite 4 for that long, but since first trying and failing multiple times, it took me that long to get a handbook to cheat with containing every Pokemon up to Soul Silver so I could easily make a party to finish the game. I could have continued my journey of trial and error but given how long I spent trying, I just wanted to finish the game and that's what I did.

• Dark souls 3 the first boss lol was my first time playing a dark souls game and didnt manage to kill him then stopped playing due to it being a friends account i was playing on.

How about you?

• Master of Orion 1... way back in the good ol' days of DOS. It had an "Impossible" difficultly that was true to its name. I never did beat it (unless you count using a hex editor! lol).

• The very first God of War is the hardest game I have ever played. This is because I cannot do button mash mechanics and this game came out when accessibility options weren't really a thing. I spent hours trying to beat the tutorial only to give up. 

• I've played Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and other souls games/similar titles and have beaten them as well as gotten decent at some. But recently I tried Wo Long Fallen Dynasty and for some reason, at least for me, the single player in Wo Long is much more difficult for me than any other souls game. I have not beaten it yet and have quit playing for the time being. I haven't played Sekiro, but I hear it is harder than Wo Long. What do you all think? Which souls/souls-like is the hardest?

• Have beaten the whole dark souls triolgy which you can consider difficult. Othe rthan that hollow knight deathless archievement was also some kind of grind and planning the route before