Any upcoming VR titles you're excited about?

I'm hoping some big games start releasing with VR support.

Parents
  • I am really looking forward to Aces of Thunder, Project Wingman, Synapses and Sierra Squad for PSVR 2. I own Project Wingman on pc but don't have a headset for pc. Here's to hoping PSVR 2 gets pc support later down the road so I can play Alyx Half Life. Synapses looks like a Dishonored meets Superhot hybrid in VR. I really hope it is not more of a short tech demo like so many games on psvr1 were. If Resident evil Village can be ported to VR than any game should be able to launch as a full fledged campaign in my opinion. I really hope PSVR 2 gets the support it deserves. Games look absolutely gorgeous.and the 120 hz possibility for devs to create fluid games is fantastic. It is such a huge jump from the original PSVR.

• I am really looking forward to Aces of Thunder, Project Wingman, Synapses and Sierra Squad for PSVR 2. I own Project Wingman on pc but don't have a headset for pc. Here's to hoping PSVR 2 gets pc support later down the road so I can play Alyx Half Life. Synapses looks like a Dishonored meets Superhot hybrid in VR. I really hope it is not more of a short tech demo like so many games on psvr1 were. If Resident evil Village can be ported to VR than any game should be able to launch as a full fledged campaign in my opinion. I really hope PSVR 2 gets the support it deserves. Games look absolutely gorgeous.and the 120 hz possibility for devs to create fluid games is fantastic. It is such a huge jump from the original PSVR.

Children
No Data