PS3 rpg/jrpg games that u recommend

After 3 days i repair my old ps3 slim and found some old games like dragon dogma, naruto, nino kuni star ocea, and FF X.

What other games with good story recommend to add to the collection :D

• Many of the rpgs are cross platform, and i played them on 360 at the time, but dragon age origins is of that era, and arguably the best of the series. You also have fallout 3, mass effect, etc...

• Here are some of the following list of PS3 RPG/JRPG games I would recommend: 
    - Time and Eternity 
    - Resonance of Fate 
    - Valkyrie Chronicles 
    - Tales of Xillia 
    - The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2

Hopefully, these games would serve to add to your collection as well. 

• This might be a hot take because I really liked Enchanted Arms even though it had terrible reviews. I personally think this is FromSoftware's best game. 

Another would be Folklore. This is one of the most unique jrpg's of the ps4 era, but I don't know a lot of people that played it. 

Then you have Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch which looks amazing because of Studio Ghibli.

• Play the "Tales of" series for jrpg

• Right up my alley! Some of my favorite rpgs are PS3 games -- Dragon Age Origins, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Mass Effect, some Final Fantasy, Dark Souls games, Oblivion & Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur, the origianl Demon's Souls, plus others. 

• PS3 isn't that old.    My favorite 2 games are the Uncharted series and Last Of Us.    Seriously.   If you haven't played either, they are worth the time and money if you like the Storyline style games.   They are like interactive movies.

• I'd recommend the Tales series as others have. I'm most familiar with Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 and really enjoyed them both.

• Folklore was one of the better launch titles for ps3! i've been meaning to pick this game up myself as I only got to play the beginning of it, but it was so interesting with a good story and unique combat. I know you only asked for PS3 but I can never give a suggestion without including a PS2 classic called Radiata Stories! if you loved those other titles you should definitely give this one a go. 

• Demon Souls, Dead or Alive Ultimate collection, and Soul Calibur V were very fun on the Ps3 for me. I have God of War and Ninja Gaiden Sigma, which are supposed to be good, but I haven't gotten around to playing them yet.