What is your gaming-related "Dream?"

I know the title sounds cheesy, but bear with me here. 

When it comes to gaming, what are some of your biggest "dream" moments in the future of your gaming?

Is it:

• "I want to build the most decked-out battlestation to fully enjoy my games"
  • "I want to be a fulltime content creator for gaming"
  • "I can't wait for Virtual Reality to hit Ready Player One levels of immersion"
  • "I want the next MMO to completely suck me in and make me waste my life (in a good way)"
  • "I want to go pro in Esports and become the best in the world at my game"

What's your take on this question?

What's your pipe dream in gaming's future?

Parents
  • I love my current set up. ITS A DREAM!

Super wide 43inch 144hz HD monitor for gaming and content creating for gaming and work. Unfortunately, I cant post a Pic?

3070 i9 10900K LEGION Tower 7i

I don't stream yet, just make WARZONE Death COMM/TOP PLAYS clips so far.

I started making my Content Super Wide for everyone to see how i game at 3840px x 1200px. For non super wide users to get a taste, and for those super wide users to have gaming footage that fits their screens. This is Rare. I supposed making super wide content is a niche i would like to EXPNAD (a dream)

I have the power, i need the commitment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJWxUjAmh3E&t=167s

• I love my current set up. ITS A DREAM!

Super wide 43inch 144hz HD monitor for gaming and content creating for gaming and work. Unfortunately, I cant post a Pic?

3070 i9 10900K LEGION Tower 7i

I don't stream yet, just make WARZONE Death COMM/TOP PLAYS clips so far.

I started making my Content Super Wide for everyone to see how i game at 3840px x 1200px. For non super wide users to get a taste, and for those super wide users to have gaming footage that fits their screens. This is Rare. I supposed making super wide content is a niche i would like to EXPNAD (a dream)

I have the power, i need the commitment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJWxUjAmh3E&t=167s

Children
No Data