What game(s) have you replayed the most?

Not every game has a lot of replay value, but some just suck you back in over and over again. For me, it would have to be Fallout: New Vegas. I tend to replay it once or twice a year, for about 8 years now.

I'm curious to hear what games you all have in mind! 

Parents
  • Fallout: New Vegas is a big one for me Fallout 4 is another good one. Also every once in a while I’ll get the urge to go back and play older COD campaigns. My favorites are MW2, MW1, MW3, and infinite warfare (which is very underrated imo).

• Fallout: New Vegas is a big one for me Fallout 4 is another good one. Also every once in a while I’ll get the urge to go back and play older COD campaigns. My favorites are MW2, MW1, MW3, and infinite warfare (which is very underrated imo).

Children
  • I swear I could have written this comment myself, lol. I see a lot of hate for Fallout 4 for it not being F3/FNV, but I think it had the best exploration out of any of the 3d Fallouts. I also adored IW's campaign, have you tried out the MW2 remastered campaign? It feels pretty nice, though I'm not 100% sure it was worth what I paid for it.