Most-anticipated games?

Which games are you looking forward to the most right now?

For me, I think it's gotta be Halo Infinite. It's been SO long since Halo has been in the spotlight, and I really want the next release to help kick Halo back into the mainstream eye.

Overwatch 2 also looks promising! I'm personally a big fan of the new 1/2/2 meta, as a DPS player Smiley

What about you? Which games are you excited for?

Parents
  • Starfield looks really interesting, I just hope it actually releases next year. Bethesda really likes taking their time with open world games. I'm also considering buying a PS5 for the new Horizon Zero Dawn game but I need a few other games alongside it to really make it worthwhile.

The Outer Worlds 2 should also be a good time. The first one came out of nowhere and was a great 30 hours.

• Starfield looks really interesting, I just hope it actually releases next year. Bethesda really likes taking their time with open world games. I'm also considering buying a PS5 for the new Horizon Zero Dawn game but I need a few other games alongside it to really make it worthwhile.

The Outer Worlds 2 should also be a good time. The first one came out of nowhere and was a great 30 hours.

Children
No Data