technical difficulties

Currently I have the arctis 9x for xbox .. I have been trying since I got my laptop which is a legion 5 to connect them to my computer without any luck ..I went out a bought the xbox one adapter ,still doesn't work. I have watched and tried to figure out what is going on so I can connect them and I have followed everything to the letter .. So can anyone tell me what the hell I am doing wrong ? I don't wanna buy another headset just to game on my computer.

• Hey Nitemare! Audio routing is always fun to troubleshoot Stuck out tongue

Could be a lot of things, how does the Acrtis 9x connect to audio - wireless? Audio cable? And you have the base Legion 5 vs. pro?

Have you checked to make sure all the headset settings are on/turned up?

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 1 month ago in reply to Ben Green

So I found out that I need to update my firmware on my headset. I posted this same post in my gaming dad’s group . One of the dad’s suggested it and I did it and it worked flawlessly . 

• I have the legion 5.I was doing it wireless and I did fix my issue . I posted this same thing in another group on facebook and one of the members asked if I updated the firmware on my headset.. I was poking around the website and sure enough it was that issue . I downloaded the firmware and immediately it worked . 

• Oh awesome, glad you figured it out!