Deals of November?

With the first of the November, each passing day has more and more deals until the Black Friday weekend. What kind of deals are you keeping an eye out for? Is there a place you like to find deals? What time do you usually pull the trigger on deals? Or do you wait till the last minute on Black Friday? 

(For me, eyeing a new monitor upgrade, hoping for an OLED)

• need a 4tb SSD deal.

• Ive been looking for a new curved monitor for my racing sim. I already know which ones I have in mind and know the prices, so i will take a look on black Friday but they usually just mark them up and place them back at the same price and say they are on sale. So im not sure they will really go on sale or not but its always good to look ahead and know the price before any sale dates. Normally the things are never on sale anyway just makes you think they are. 

• DON'T WAIT. HOWEVER, I DO CREATE GOOGLE ALERTS FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCTS I WANT.  I ALSO USE CAMELCAMELCAMEL TO SET UP ALERTS FOR PRICE DROPS FOR ITEMS AS WELL.

• I have a good idea of what I'm looking for. I want iPads, Samsung deals, need a new phone and want to get a new Nintendo Switch. That's not even thinking about a new laptop, games, toys for the kids or furniture deals. 

• I suppose maybe a really good deal on a 1tb MicroSD card for my SteamDeck would be nice. 

• Trying to keep an eye out for a good 8gb ram upgrade for my laptop cause i could really use it!

• I always look for historical lows. 

• I'm hoping to find deals on the Go. Ideally making a portable workstation with it one day. 

• Seems like last year the good deals were all really early, and peaked at Black Friday. So I’d suggest grabbing something early if you see a good deal on what you want. Right now I’m eyeing the early Black Friday deals on Legion laptops on the Lenovo web site Smile

• I'm looking out for a good 4tb SSD and if a really good deal for a laptop comes up I could be persuaded into getting it. I might also get the Soundcore Sleep A10's, or a portable power bank for my phone if they go on sale. I don't have a bunch of stuff planned out like I did last year's Black Friday when I got the parts to build my PC, but I have more random, non-tech related stuff that I'm planning to get on Amazon if it goes on sale.