What is a game you wish they would remake or bring back into PS4, PS5 or XBOX consoles from older consoles or even PC that was never on Console?

I'm wondering which games you've played for example Banjo Kazooie (The Bear and Bird/Turkey) game on N64. It was a underrated hit in my opinion. I'm sure a lot of these games are available to download but I'm sure some are not. Another one I think that is incredibly simple but fun was Blast Corps. It was almost so boring but entertaining. More in depth games I'd like to see not only brought back but maybe on console if not already would be StarCraft.

• I would love a remake of Thief: Tje Dark Project if some people from Looking Glass studios were in charge. I think an Unreal 5 powered remake/update would be fantastic if they stuck to the original formula. Best stealth game ever with amazing sound design. 

• WOULD FIND IT GREAT IF SPACE INVADERS WAS REMADE.  IT WAS FUN AND VERY CHALLENGING AT THE HARDEST LEVEL TO PLAY.

• Double Dragon Dragon would be awesome on any platform.

• Knights of the Old Republic, it was having a remake being made, but it got cancelled. 

• I would want the first Diablo to be remade in the same way Diablo 2 was. Diablo 2 resurrected brought back a classic game while keeping its very nature with some much-needed quality-of-life improvements. 

• KOTOR/KOTOR 2! I know it's on consoles but some of the ports are just bad and almost unplayable. I would love a modern remake so many new fans can enjoy it. Especially KOTOR 2 with the cut content being remade into the game would be perfect.

• Star Wars:  Tie Fighter

• I would love to see a remaster and pc port of the infamous franchise!

• I remember playing Banjo Kazooie, and it was a fun little platformer at the time on N64. It's actually kind of funny to see Facebook comments that talk about what game they'd like to see Microsoft bring back from their old IPs and Banjo Kazooie is usually being yelled all throughout the comment sections. I'm not sure if the story really has its hooks in me to buy it, but I'd give it a shot on GamePass.