Hobby

What is your favorite Hobby and Why?

• I have a severe addiction to learning and knowledge, I never want to stop. I am always looking for something new or unknown. Curiosity is my Blessing and my curse. Curiosity gets me into trouble, but is always that thing that gets me out of trouble.  

• My favorite hobby is creating works of art of all kinds. Both physical/ traditional art as well as digital art 2D or 3D. 

• Building and configuring computers

• Gaming for me as it brings me so much happiness and enjoyment. It helps me relax and unwind from the stresses of life

• I love to learn and spend most of my day with books or videos that teach me something new. Also got into anime recently and that's so fun.

• My hobby is art! I love drawing and doing digital art. It's something i do when i'm not gaming or snapping photos.

• My favorite hobby is entering sweepstakes! I have been doing it for a long time.  I really enjoy it and I have won a lot of really nice prizes.

• Other than gaming, photography!

• My favorite hobby is playing Basketball Basketball. because it gives me a fun workout.

• Probably gaming and photography. I wish film photography was cheaper (especially dark rooms), that was really cool.