What games in 2024 are you most excited for?

I’ve been going crazy ever since I heard about MSFS 2024. With no real release date, I hope this upcoming year flies by as fast as this one! What are some games you can’t wait till they release in the new year?

• I'm really looking forward to playing Helldivers 2

• Final Fantasy 7 Remake part 2 (Rebirth)! Curious on what was changed/added and what is similar to the original game. Going to be a busy February 2024! 

• Stalker 2, Space Marine 2, Silksong if it actually happens (good joke,) Replaced, Hellblade 2 (is that next year?)

• not games but im hoping for Switch 2

• GTA 5 but not so sure if it will be this 2024

• I am looking forward to Silent Hill 2 Remake, FF VII Remake Part 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Remake the most. I am not sure if Wolverine will launch next year on PS5 but it will definitely be on top of my list if it does. It is so funny that the three of four games I am really looking forward to are remakes of games from a decade or two ago. Just a testament to how great some old games are.

• A game by Thunder Lotus Games called 33 Immortals. They’re the ones who made Spirit Farer, Sundered, and Jotun. I have high hopes for it, it has the potential to be an awesome game.

• I need to look up what's coming out but as of now there doesn't seem to be too much I'm dying to play, which is disappointing. So many of my favorite franchises are dead or dragging their feet hardcore

• The Resident Evil 4 remake will add VR mode in December, so I'm curious to see how well this AAA title handles VR gaming Thumbsup

• Really curious to see that trailer coming out.