What are your favorite retro consoles?

Also, what are your favorite games for that console? Would love to learn some hidden gems I've never heard of!

Parents
  • That's a tough one because I've owned every single console that was released starting from the Atari. I loved them all. A few of my fav retro game though to name few because I have so many are the following. Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Ikari Warriors, Guerilla War. Life force. 2 games that come to mind that started the whole interactive choice and decision making were Night Trap with Dana Plato from the tv show Different Strokes and Double Switch with Corey Haim. Both games were released only for the Sega CD and were great back in the day. 

• That's a tough one because I've owned every single console that was released starting from the Atari. I loved them all. A few of my fav retro game though to name few because I have so many are the following. Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Ikari Warriors, Guerilla War. Life force. 2 games that come to mind that started the whole interactive choice and decision making were Night Trap with Dana Plato from the tv show Different Strokes and Double Switch with Corey Haim. Both games were released only for the Sega CD and were great back in the day. 

Children
No Data