Favorite Game All Time

What is your favorite game, of any era?

• Resident evil 4  my favorite game

• Dragon Age Origins! A close second would be Fallout New Vegas though. I always fight with myself sometimes trying to figure which I like the most.

• one of my personal favorites is Titanfall 2 and it makes me sad that Titanfall 3 is not a thing

• That is a hard question!

I've been gaming for nearly 3 decades, first in the coin-op arcades of the 80s, then on a 8088/86 with text adventure games like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Leather Goddesses of Phobos. Much later I progressed to the Commodore 64 and Commodore Amiga with games like Pirates, Sidewinder, Legends of Valor, Bard's Tale, and of course Dungeon Master.

Progressing to today's modern era of games, if you were to look at my Steam profile I'm sure it would reveal Left for Dead 2 as my most played with the longest amount of hours played. Yet it isn't my favorite game of all time!

After playing games like God of War, Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2, plus more, I've thought hard on this, I'd say my favorite game is a three way tie of games that I've been waiting on a remake for YEARS!

What's your favorite game of all time of any era?

• I could choose from so many, but I'd say NFS MW.

• Probably, the original King's Quest. Just for the nostalgia factor. It was one of the first RPG that I played, and eventually beat back in the day.

• Rust is the greatest game of all time, in all categories, all genres, ever.

• Red Dead Redemption 2, basically the only modern game I have bothered to get 100% on. Also really love Assassin's Creed Black Flag.