Would you buy a touch screen gaming laptop?

As a PC gamer, I want the best specs at a good price point. But as an IT professional for my day job and side income, I want a slim, lightweight machine that's touch screen for easy navigation and interaction. The selection of such a machine seems limited. Any suggestions?

• I would buy one if the price was right. 

• If I was in the position to purchase a laptop of my choice touch screen would most certainly be a consideration; though I would probably want a high performance pressure sensitive one so that it can be used for drawing.

• Not sure, but feel most would prefer using a mouse.

• not for gaming, I will say is better for work.

• Two different ends of the laptop spectrum, with the weight for cooling, graphic card and high hz screen  vs slim light touch screen 2 in one type business.  Not sure there is one at the moment that combines both well.

• personally speaking i don't use touch screen much outside my phone but if you see yourself using it then got right ahead

• depending on the price and usage I would.

• Personally I dont have a need for a Touchscreen on a laptop.  I find it unnecessary and probably wouldn't even use it in that sense anyways. Not really needed in a gaming laptop sense

• NOT SURE IF I WOULD.  I FIND IT QUITE EFFICIENT TO USE MY WIRELESS MOUSE TO DO THINGS AND FOR THIS REASON, MIGHT NOT SWITCH TO SUCH A LAPTOP.