Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Legion Community!
Please introduce yourself here to start connecting with other members Slight smile

If you need help, you can use this template:

• Favorite game of all time?
  • Game are you playing the most right now?
  • When did you first start gaming?
  • What upcoming games are you most excited for?
  • How did you find this community?

Parents
  • Yo. I’m Bryce.

Favorite game: TF2 (not agreeable to some, but I still love it half to death).

Game playing most right now: TF2 (Sweat smile), but looking to get into Overwatch 2.

Started gaming: Fall 2018. I’m young, so it was a while before I could afford my own PC.

Upcoming games that I’m excited for: Undeclared, open to suggestions Slight smile

How I found this community: Honestly, it happened through the giveaways where you put in entries. But now I’m more hooked into the community because of all the helpful/interesting forums.

Anyway, that’s all from me, folks. Gamer 4 life, yo Metal

• Yo. I’m Bryce.

Favorite game: TF2 (not agreeable to some, but I still love it half to death).

Game playing most right now: TF2 (Sweat smile), but looking to get into Overwatch 2.

Started gaming: Fall 2018. I’m young, so it was a while before I could afford my own PC.

Upcoming games that I’m excited for: Undeclared, open to suggestions Slight smile

How I found this community: Honestly, it happened through the giveaways where you put in entries. But now I’m more hooked into the community because of all the helpful/interesting forums.

Anyway, that’s all from me, folks. Gamer 4 life, yo Metal

Children
No Data