Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Legion Community!
Please introduce yourself here to start connecting with other members Slight smile

If you need help, you can use this template:

• Favorite game of all time?
  • Game are you playing the most right now?
  • When did you first start gaming?
  • What upcoming games are you most excited for?
  • How did you find this community?

Parents
  • I'll start! Smiley

Favorite game of all time?
    - Halo Reach! It had everything: great multiplayer, awesome story, custom games, great music, the whole package.

Game are you playing the most right now?
    League of Legends... I can't stop Sweat smile I've been playing a lot of Apex Legends too, though!

When did you first start gaming?
    - Probably around 1997? The first game I ever played was Pokemon Blue on GameBoy, followed closely by Crash Bandicoot on PS1. Definitely had a great start.

What upcoming games are you most excited for?
    - Man, it's hard not to say Elden Ring right now! Besides that, I think Metroid Prime 4 (assuming it ever actually releases). I'm a huge Metroid nerd.

How did you find this community?
    I'm the Lenovo Legion Community Manager for US, so I manage this site every day!

• I'll start! Smiley

Favorite game of all time?
    - Halo Reach! It had everything: great multiplayer, awesome story, custom games, great music, the whole package.

Game are you playing the most right now?
    League of Legends... I can't stop Sweat smile I've been playing a lot of Apex Legends too, though!

When did you first start gaming?
    - Probably around 1997? The first game I ever played was Pokemon Blue on GameBoy, followed closely by Crash Bandicoot on PS1. Definitely had a great start.

What upcoming games are you most excited for?
    - Man, it's hard not to say Elden Ring right now! Besides that, I think Metroid Prime 4 (assuming it ever actually releases). I'm a huge Metroid nerd.

How did you find this community?
    I'm the Lenovo Legion Community Manager for US, so I manage this site every day!

Children
  • Reading your Pokemon Blue comment made me remember that I went through the Dark Cave without the TM34 Flash. It. Took. Forever. 

• Metroid is awesome indeed!

Metroid Fusion is my favorite, what's yours?