Backlog Strategy

Hi everyone!

I suppose some of you have a backlog of games to play. Those you have bought, but still did not have the time to engage. 

Do you have any strategy to play your backlog? Or do you just go along with what you are feeling? 

Game on!

Parents
  • I have been forcing myself not to buy any new games until I start beating some of my backlog. I usually have a couple of different games active and play the one I feel like playing. Usually, one is played 80% of the time. It's hard getting into new games with a 13-month-old at home. Luckily the Legion Go has let me squeeze in more game time than trying to find a moment to step away from everything to sit at my desktop.

• I have been forcing myself not to buy any new games until I start beating some of my backlog. I usually have a couple of different games active and play the one I feel like playing. Usually, one is played 80% of the time. It's hard getting into new games with a 13-month-old at home. Luckily the Legion Go has let me squeeze in more game time than trying to find a moment to step away from everything to sit at my desktop.

Children
  • Congratulations on your baby!! 

I have also stopped buying some years ago. I missed some good deals, but it was very rewarding to finish the games I had! 

Right now I am back with a backlog again. But I'm happy with it since I am managing to play many games!