Backlog Strategy

Hi everyone!

I suppose some of you have a backlog of games to play. Those you have bought, but still did not have the time to engage. 

Do you have any strategy to play your backlog? Or do you just go along with what you are feeling? 

Game on!

Parents
  • I watched a video on this titled, "How I Finished My Gaming Backlog (One Year Later)," by Daryl Talks Games. I recommend watching the video as it was very well-made and engaging. Essentially, he says that it may be overwhelming to tackle your backlog but, you should not rush through games otherwise you ruin your experience with said games. Don't rush it; have fun and that's what I have been doing with my backlog. I sometimes drop games in my backlog because they weren't fun to me. With this strategy, I've whittled down my huge backlog and it does not feel like a chore to do it. 

• I watched a video on this titled, "How I Finished My Gaming Backlog (One Year Later)," by Daryl Talks Games. I recommend watching the video as it was very well-made and engaging. Essentially, he says that it may be overwhelming to tackle your backlog but, you should not rush through games otherwise you ruin your experience with said games. Don't rush it; have fun and that's what I have been doing with my backlog. I sometimes drop games in my backlog because they weren't fun to me. With this strategy, I've whittled down my huge backlog and it does not feel like a chore to do it. 

Children
  • I really like that approach! Will add this video to my "to watch" list! Thanks for sharing!