Fallout 4 - Very fun before the show comes out!

Well I already loved the game, now a show? Awesome...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_(2024_TV_series)

Is anyone playing on their Legion? How is it running?

Parents
  • It runs great on my Legion Go at 1200p after a little fiddling. I have been thinking about playing through the Fallout's again. Mainly installed the Fallouts for testing at the moment. I am sure the building mode will be a pain if I get too deep into it.  I am getting a steady 47FPS at 1200p in balanced mode and it looks great too. Without the tweaks, it was stuck at 19FPS. I had to go to the Fallout4Prefs.ini and change IPresentInterval=1 to =0 then set the refresh rate to 144. This also seems to be a glitch as it won't go any higher than 47 fps.

• It runs great on my Legion Go at 1200p after a little fiddling. I have been thinking about playing through the Fallout's again. Mainly installed the Fallouts for testing at the moment. I am sure the building mode will be a pain if I get too deep into it.  I am getting a steady 47FPS at 1200p in balanced mode and it looks great too. Without the tweaks, it was stuck at 19FPS. I had to go to the Fallout4Prefs.ini and change IPresentInterval=1 to =0 then set the refresh rate to 144. This also seems to be a glitch as it won't go any higher than 47 fps.

Children
No Data