What game has your favorite soundtrack?

I've been listening to a lot of calming instrumental game music while studying. It's also a fun little break to see if I can figure out what game the song is on. I'd have to say the original Spyro trilogy as a whole has the best and most nostalgic music for me, plus it's great to study to.

• Hello there, I have always preferred the Death Stranding Soundtrack, it's a mix between different styles and is perfect for a stable mood. Hope it helps!

• I might go with Alan Wake 2, such an incredible soundtrack!

• Mega man x, hands down

• I'd have to say Bastion, is my favorite. Nostalgia for me

• The Legend of Zelda. Koji Kondo was the composer behind the soundtrack as well as Mario Bros. The soundtrack became so popular that Kondo teamed up with other composers to compose an orchestra from the series of Mario Bros and Zelda soundtracks.

• I'm a fan of the band Hybrid, and although I've never played the game, I have the Driveclub Original Soundtrack in my music catalog  Thumbsup Notes 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzjUjEhfvrc&list=PLVp84QtVnmRN2_Tg6p1O-RdPFWCHMGYb4

• All time - Donkey Kong Country.  That music just hits for me.

• Bloodborne, especially the Old Hunters DLC.

• Have to say that I'm still very much a fan of the soundtrack for Journey. Austin Wintory did some seriously good work there. 

• I love any game soundtrack made by Shoji Meguro. He is my favorite composer and is undoubtedly the reason why I have played every Shin Megami Tensei/Persona game.