What game character would you break bread with? And why?

Suspend disbelief and assume that their world is 'real'. What would you discuss with them?

A variation on the 'if you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?"

• I would break bread with Tyrael from Diablo, so I could learn the secrets of the heavens. 

• Pedro Pascal from The Last Of Us

• Lt Cmdr "Angel" Deveraux from Wing Commander. It would be fascinating to be in that world.

• I would break bread with Mario, to see if there are more secret's that I haven't found yet. I would make it garlic bread for my Italian friend...

• I'd love to meet Ciri from the world of The Witcher and learn about all of her adventures.

• Lara Croft for obvious reasons!

No not that you pervs! Grin

We would discuss anthropology, antiquities, spelunking, and of course ... other physicality pursuits.

Uhhhhh... still no.. not that pervs!

I'm talking about mountaineering and camping.

• Ellie from the Last of US.  I think it would just be fun in a very dark sort of a way - very appropriate for the modern times.  I have a feeling we would have few things to talk about....

• LARA CROFT FROM THE TOMB RAIDERS GAMES.  THE REASON WHY IS THAT SHE IS PRETTY, STRONG, SMART, AND FEARLESS.

• Mario from Super Mario! His mustache and skills are extraordinary.

• It is probably Mr. Gumshoe from the Ace Attorney series. I do not know what we would discuss but, I have a feeling it would be a great time and be a funny time.