Will Legion gaming laptop work well for photo editing?

I'm in need of a new laptop for photo editing, but since I also play games, and both gaming and photography require a computer with fast CPU, beefy RAM, and high-end dedicated graphics card, I'm hoping to get a laptop that will work for both. Are there any gamers who also do photography, produce videos, or create other graphic arts, and have used a Legion laptop for that as well as gaming?  If so, how has your experience been?  Would you recommend getting one device to do everything, or would you recommend separate devices?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Parents
  • A high-end Legion should be able to handle both tasks without any problems. If getting a laptop, you just might want to consider maxing out your SSD size though as space can quickly fill up if you're doing both gaming and graphic work. I wish I would have gotten a second drive when I got my Legion laptop. I'll probably end up adding one soon though.

• Thank you, Richie, for your response. A large data storage capacity is a must-have, as both gaming and photography can use up a lot of storage quickly!  I'll add 2 SSDs to the list of required specs. Relaxed

• Thank you, Richie, for your response. A large data storage capacity is a must-have, as both gaming and photography can use up a lot of storage quickly!  I'll add 2 SSDs to the list of required specs. Relaxed

Children
No Data