What are you looking forward to in March?

Random question but does anyone got anything to look forward to in March? Games? Travel? Movies? TV shows? Plans? Other than Dragon's Dogma 2 I think my month will be pretty much like February. How about you guys?

• I'm only waiting on 5 things for March...

1. Dragons Dogma 2
    2. Alone in the Dark
    3. Nothing Phone 2a https://us.nothing.tech/pages/event
    4. Dragon's Dogma 2
    5. Dragon's Dogma 2

And lastly planning a trip with my lovely wife to the east coast to visit family and friends.

• I'm looking forward to unicorn overlord and maybe south park snow day. 

• I'm looking forward to getting my new laptop! My laptop from 2014 is fading away.

• Dragons Dogma 2 is probably the only game im looking forward to in march

• Not much besides spring itself. I'm so bored of everything being dead outside Sweat smile

• MIGHT SOUND ODD, BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MY INCOME TAXES DONE EARLY, AS OPPOSED TO THE LAST MINUTE.

• All I'm looking forward to in March is playing playing DOOM 2016, DOOM Eternal, Dead Island + several other games, and quite possibly visiting the nearest national park.

• I look forward to March Madness Basketball

• I literally thought of the old video games where you attack the "bad guy" and the character blinks a few time on screen and poof! Fade away! Lol.

• Spring break lol - spring sem classes and internship recruiting season has fried my brain like never before, can't wait to brain-off grind some LoL ranked back at home