Tech and Gadget for PC

What tech or gadget you use on your PC, that is an extra, that you love or like?

Like I have TV Tuner on my PC, I don’t like watching TV, but occasionally it might be something good on TV, and I like to record so I don’t miss it.

I have a Gadget that let me use old controllers, when I am playing classic games.

Parents
  • I guess I have two favorites - USB / MIDI keyboard & controllers and my old 12" x 12" Wacom graphics tablet (it doesn't have a display in it). I have the TV & HDTV tuners, analog & digital video recording cards, high-end sounds cards, a few older wireless keyboards with mouse controllers for PC Home Theatre, a gizmo that can stream display output through the electric wiring in the house, an infrared remote to control media playback, etc., etc. - I've helped fund the future of computing for the current generation Joy 

• I guess I have two favorites - USB / MIDI keyboard & controllers and my old 12" x 12" Wacom graphics tablet (it doesn't have a display in it). I have the TV & HDTV tuners, analog & digital video recording cards, high-end sounds cards, a few older wireless keyboards with mouse controllers for PC Home Theatre, a gizmo that can stream display output through the electric wiring in the house, an infrared remote to control media playback, etc., etc. - I've helped fund the future of computing for the current generation Joy 

Children
No Data