Tech and Gadget for PC

What tech or gadget you use on your PC, that is an extra, that you love or like?

Like I have TV Tuner on my PC, I don’t like watching TV, but occasionally it might be something good on TV, and I like to record so I don’t miss it.

I have a Gadget that let me use old controllers, when I am playing classic games.

Parents
  • I just started using a second monitor, and oh my god is it a game changer. I see now why ppl want so many monitors. Why manage your apps to jigsaw to fit onto one screen when you can have a second one all to the pages self? It’s so great for managing tasks and working between different apps like emails and reading documents and taking notes 

• I just started using a second monitor, and oh my god is it a game changer. I see now why ppl want so many monitors. Why manage your apps to jigsaw to fit onto one screen when you can have a second one all to the pages self? It’s so great for managing tasks and working between different apps like emails and reading documents and taking notes 

Children
  • Yes,  two monitors at a minimum or one of those extra wide format ones:

• 32:9 aspect ratio: 3840×1080, 5120×1440, 7680×2160
    • 21:9 aspect ratio: 3840×1600, 5120×2160