Favorite Genre

Hi everyone!

What's your favorite genre of games and why? 

Mine is 2D platformers.

I had a SNES even before I was 2 years old and I grew up playing Super Mario World, Aladdin, Joe & Mac, Mega Man X, Donkey Kong Country, and many more! I guess playing platformers now bring back those feelings of happiness and excitement. 

Share your stories! 

Game on!

Parents
  • I would definitely say RPGs/MMORPGs (especially those with rouge like elements) because I have always been a fan of fantasy, and uncovering lore and interacting with NPCs is such great escapism for whenever I want to relax and not think about things that stress me out (like my 10 page papers). I especially love when I can have customizable characters and can try out different classes or skill tree combinations. 

• I would definitely say RPGs/MMORPGs (especially those with rouge like elements) because I have always been a fan of fantasy, and uncovering lore and interacting with NPCs is such great escapism for whenever I want to relax and not think about things that stress me out (like my 10 page papers). I especially love when I can have customizable characters and can try out different classes or skill tree combinations. 

Children
No Data