In the Community

General
Have you ever bought any tech from scalpers?
The switch 2 is rumored to be on the horizon and in a recent Q&A Nintendo president Shuntaro Furukawa said: “As a countermeasure against resale, we believe that the most important thing is to produce a sufficient number to meet customer demand.” The Switch had many scalpers when it was released like…
Deathreaver
Latest 8 days ago
5 replies
General
NEW RTS RECOMMENDATIONS
After taking a break from the RTS genre and just finishing Shadow of the Erdtree, I am craving a good RTS/Strategy game to play. I was playing a lot of Crusader Kings 3 and Company of Heroes 3. Company of Heroes 3 was a bit disappointing but have been enjoying Crusader Kings 3 since launch. I have had…
Deathreaver
Latest 9 days ago
2 replies
General
What features do you hope the newly announced merged Lenovo Gaming Community site has?
It was recently announced that this site is undergoing a merger and an upgrade. What things should the new site have to make it a better gaming community forum?
Octopod114
Latest 9 days ago
12 replies
General
Sudden spam posts
Does anyone know why there have been a sudden influx of spam posts by the same users?
Richie S.
Latest 10 days ago
12 replies
General
First Computer
What was your first Computer? What was the Operating System was it Dos, Windows, Apple, or a Linus?
Ze G.
Latest 11 days ago
89 replies
General
What happened to brick and mortar stores?
I mean, I understand the internet and DLC is real convenient and with the rise of streaming, it's not the only way to acquire games. But it feels like games stores lost the magic they had in the 90s, and I think it's because they sold out and started focusing on selling collectibles over stocking quality…
Ze G.
Latest 11 days ago
19 replies
General
What is Your Favorite Game of All Time?
Personally, I'd have to go with either Hollow Knight, Celeste, or The Binding of Isaac. What's y'all's fav games?
Ze G.
Latest 11 days ago
44 replies
General
Alexa Paid Upgrade
Alexa is planning to launch a paid subscription for AI digital assistant service because they are losing so much money on it. They are thinking about charging $5-$10 month (likely $5, then $10). This one will generate artificial conversations... " Before we would start charging customers for this …
Amanda
Latest 11 days ago
56 replies
General
Screen time
Hi all! To any parents out there. How do you manage your child(ren)'s screen time? Any healthy habits or tips you can recommend? My wife and I are considering letting out 11 year old play video games. He's at the age where his friends are playing and having a greater influence. As a gamer myself, i…
Edward B.
Latest 11 days ago
5 replies
General
Seriously Lenovo Legion, WTF...
So, I just received a surprise mystery care package from the Lenovo Legion Gaming Community. (OK, it wasn't entirely a surprise since I was asked to confirm my address as they wanted to send me a community care package, but it was a mystery as to what would be inside.) I was really just expecting…
Richie S.
Latest 11 days ago
57 replies
General
Unboxing: My Incredible Gift from Lenovo!
Hi everyone, Before I even begin this post, I want to thank Lenovo and AMD for this amazing gift! Without further ado, I would like to share the story of the super Lenovo Gift Box I have received! Last year, I got a Lenovo Community Awards for 2023, and it was incredible! I continued chatting…
Jeremy D.
Latest 12 days ago
20 replies
General
No Headphone Jack
Do the USB adapters for devices that do not have a headphone jack work? I prefer using wired headphones and I have seen adapters to turn a USB port into a headphone jack, but I am skeptical that it will actually work the way I want it to.
Kevin T.
Latest 12 days ago
1 reply
General
Favorite Web Browser?
What is your favorite webbrowser and why?
Dan
Latest 13 days ago
111 replies
General
Golden Opportunity for Design Enthusiasts!
Golden Opportunity for Design Enthusiasts! Get 6 months free of Affinity software, the powerful alternative to Adobe programs! Looking for professional design software at affordable prices? Affinity is the perfect solution for you! Affinity offers 3 powerful programs to meet all your design needs…
ZeusCell
Latest 14 days ago
1 reply
General
Favorite Online Tool / Game / Site
What is your favorite online tool / game / site ? Anything that makes your life easier, kills boredom, is fun, helpful, ... I'll start : Free domain audiobooks https://librivox.org/ Typing game https://zty.pe/
chris h.
Latest 14 days ago
2 replies