Favorite Champions for each role. 11.6

Hi! I'm Instinct, and I'll be making a few weekly or patch specific posts here when new things come into league.  

To start this off we'll be doing a patch specific favorite champions in each role and my reasoning. This will include champion, items that go with them, and their best runes. 

Top lane

Sylas: Currently the answer to top lane powerhouses such as Gnar, Chogath, Malphite, and even akali.

His current best setup looks a little like this

Jungle

Hecarim: The overall BEAST in the jungle. This champion does it all, great engage, disrupt, damage, tank, you name it.

Mid lane

Sylas: Currently the answer to midlane as well. This champ is the perfect flex pick for either role

(the only thing changing here is fleet footwork instead of conq for midlane matchups)

Adc

Jhin: What a beautiful picture this man paints in the botlane. Strong laning, ranged far enough for you to position safely in team fights and can you say DAMAGE!?

Support

Galio: The unstoppable flex support pick. This champion can also do multiple roles, but his presence for team fights, roams, and scuttle fights is unstoppable in the support role.

Parents Reply Children