Looking for friends thread! (Including me)

Hey Legion!

I have a not-so-secret confession: I love League of Legends. I know I know, you're disappointed in me. But we all have our vices.

I've been playing a lot with groups in the evenings and am looking for more folks to friend so we can consistently fill up a five stack Slight smile If you'd like to add me (or anyone else here) as a friend, drop your ID in the comments below! Mine is Ben Franklin #NA1 for anyone who'd like to send me a request.

FYI - I'm a jungle main, so always appreciate laner friends who can join Slight smile but happy to fill as well!

• I'm thinking of trying out LOL!

• Sighhhhhh....  looking forward to seeing y'all on stream!

• DEAR BEN,   

NOT DISAPPOINTED IN YOU AT ALL.  LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS COOL(STILL).  FOR THOSE WHO DISAGREE, I THINK THAT IS IS MERELY THAT THEY AREN'T IN THE RIGHT MINDSET TO APPRECIATE IT.

• For the fun of gaming

• If you want to, throw me an invite! Highly recommend doing it in a group vs solo :)

• I appreciate the support Jeff Joy

• Brother Ben! I will join you once my system can handle it. Sheee!! Not so far from now though. I played it a few times and it was not bad at all.

• Fill mid/jg/sup --> FIZZ ØN MY JAYCE #FKFCE (i'm the FizzOnMyJayceLOL from a few twitch streams ago lol)
    I play on a Lenovo Yoga 720 13-inch from 4 years ago; just want to say that I appreciate these monthly opportunities for a chance at a major upgrade and to experience my favorite game with decently low ping/high fps for once (lmao).
    Add me whenever! I play a lot less during college semesters, but play a ton during the breaks to compensate for it. GL on the rift :)
  • We need to start a counter, x amount of days Ben doesn't play League before he relapses again Joy