Best keyboard?

I want a keyboard for on the go that doesn't use a dongle, can you guys provide some suggestions?

Parents
  • Hi  ,

I can totally recommend the foldable Seenda Bluetooth Keyboard (available in different colors, black, this bluegreen and pink if I recall right):

It is super portable and light, it works great (just has very flat Notebook like keys, you first need to get used to), it's multitouch trackpad works nicely in most cases

BIG + 

You can connect up to three devices per Bluetooth, which is really handy. I connected the Legion Go, my smartphone and my Ipad Pro to it and can seamlessly switch between those WinkOk handThumbsup

Wasn't aware about such useful foldable keyboards before and I'm really happy with it; I would buy it over and over again SmileyThumbsup

• Hi  ,

I can totally recommend the foldable Seenda Bluetooth Keyboard (available in different colors, black, this bluegreen and pink if I recall right):

It is super portable and light, it works great (just has very flat Notebook like keys, you first need to get used to), it's multitouch trackpad works nicely in most cases

BIG + 

You can connect up to three devices per Bluetooth, which is really handy. I connected the Legion Go, my smartphone and my Ipad Pro to it and can seamlessly switch between those WinkOk handThumbsup

Wasn't aware about such useful foldable keyboards before and I'm really happy with it; I would buy it over and over again SmileyThumbsup

Children
No Data