Legion Go Outdoors

Is the Legion Go a good device for playing outdoors on a patio? Would I need an outdoor extension cord for keeping it plugged in for playing more than a few minutes? And if the screen is bright enough to be seen outside, are there any screen protectors I should avoid?

Parents
  • It has a decent sized battery so you should be able to sit outside and play for a while until the battery needs to be recharged.

• This is basically what I got from reviews I've seen. It's more a question of what your are playing and on what settings. 

If you are trying to play Cyberpunk at high settings you're going to want a cord no matter where you are playing. But if you want to play Skyrim or something like it you should be good for a long while.

• This is basically what I got from reviews I've seen. It's more a question of what your are playing and on what settings. 

If you are trying to play Cyberpunk at high settings you're going to want a cord no matter where you are playing. But if you want to play Skyrim or something like it you should be good for a long while.

Children
No Data