Has anyone tried installing SteamOS onto the Legion Go?

How is your experience using SteamOs on the Legion Go?  How well was using Legion Go track pad on steamOs?

Parents
  • never tried it but would like to hear stories of people who tried and either have failed or succeeded

• I had nothing but trouble with it a few months ago. I am waiting to see if I want to put the effort into trying it again. Mainly I am waiting until we get more details on an official Steam OS release. If it's your only OS and you have an external for Windows it may be fine. We did have a thread before with a lot of details.

Here is one thread with some details. I believe there was a second where this was reviewed too.
    RE: EVERYTHING JUST WORKS!! Install a Linux Steam Deck Edition 

• I had nothing but trouble with it a few months ago. I am waiting to see if I want to put the effort into trying it again. Mainly I am waiting until we get more details on an official Steam OS release. If it's your only OS and you have an external for Windows it may be fine. We did have a thread before with a lot of details.

Here is one thread with some details. I believe there was a second where this was reviewed too.
    RE: EVERYTHING JUST WORKS!! Install a Linux Steam Deck Edition 

Children
No Data