Favorite Game

What is you favorite game of all time?

• My favorite game of all time has to be Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal. The soundtrack, all the upgrades the characters it was the best!

• Has to be Goldeneye 64. I recently replayed the Xbox version and it was fun to go for all the cheat code unlocks which you get from beating levels at different difficulties under a certain time. Archive and Cradle were the hardest. I wish there was a way to play multiplayer online...no screen peeking!

• Favorite game of all time, that's tough. Ocarina of Time when it first came out. Couldn't get enough of it.

Recently Tears of the Kingdom. The story, the chasm, the new abilities that made exploration better. Enemies that could 1 shot you in the begining of the game if you were not careful. 3 headed dragons that could do the same.... I'll stop there.

• Red Dead Redemption 2, only game that I have gotten 100% on (well also finished my PokeDex on Pokemon Blue, back when there were only 150). 

• I'm a huge fan of good old Looking Glass. My favourite is probably the first System Shock. It was just so far ahead of its time...

• I don’t really have a favorite game, but I do have some games that stood out from the rest

The Outlast Trials - such a great and well optimized co-op game

Kena Bridge of Spirts - fast combat and the visuals are amazing

Dead Space - The best horror game ever created 

Borderlands 2 - literally no other game will top this looter shooter

Final Fantasy 14 - don’t play this! It will suck the life out of you. But *** it was such a great game.

Horizon Zero Dawn - it took me 42 hours to complete this game because it was so fun just to do all the side quests and roam.

The Room - honestly the best puzzle games for a relaxing and chill time. Definitely play this!

The house of Da Vinci - this is similar to the Room but much more interactive and longer puzzles.

The Medium - you will need a NASA computer to properly run this game, but it’s really great and a good mix of horror and suspense.

Plague Tale: innocence - great story, easy combat, and keeps you interested all the way to the end. 

Tomb Raider - Laura Croft killing thugs and stealing treasure was a great time. I replayed this game many times.

SOMA - the story in this game was above all others. Wont spoil anything but it will bend your brain and make you really think about what the hell just happened.

Syberia series - best point and click games with very involved story

Undertale - my daughter says this is the best game next to red dead redemption.

What Remains of Edith Finch - best walking simulator with a terrific story. 

• Quake1/Quakeworld and Metal Gear Solid

• Little Big Planet 2

• Yes, same here.

• Ragnarok Online and MuBaires