Legion go cpu boost issue with GPD g1

All of sources gives wrong solution with change USB 4 cable to certified one to prevent GPD g1 eGPU of disconnecting. Wrong! 
The problem is with legion go. Current fix for that is disable cpu boost.

Parents
  • My issue is not disconnecting but the legion go graphics runs most games better. This is using a oneXgpu which is basically the same device 

• You can try disable cpu boost. I noticed smoother gameplay in many games.

• It’s not so much smoother game play but the legion go can out perform the 7600xt in a lot of games when it shouldn’t.

I’ve noticed the clock speed just kinda sits near idle and doesn’t do anything. Then in other game it works properly and I can reach over 200 fps.

• Yes you right. Snowrunner got 20 FPS :D on GPD g1 on iGPU it runs much better.  The same The Crew motorfest. Something is not ok ;). However now I can play some games which works ok like Helldivers 2/Hellblade 2 without disconnecting issue. Many of users are reporting low performance in some games however nobody tels it on youtube making an review :D - well paied gangsters ...

• Yes you right. Snowrunner got 20 FPS :D on GPD g1 on iGPU it runs much better.  The same The Crew motorfest. Something is not ok ;). However now I can play some games which works ok like Helldivers 2/Hellblade 2 without disconnecting issue. Many of users are reporting low performance in some games however nobody tels it on youtube making an review :D - well paied gangsters ...

Children
No Data