Cold War

Does anyone know how to get call of duty black ops Cold War to run on this thing. It keeps crashing everytime I try to play. I’ve seen gameplay but in some videos the creator said they were having similar issues and returned it. I’d hate to return it after spending so much money on it for it to not be able to run a game older than the legion go. 

Parents
  • It sounds like this is a game issue not the Go issue if others are having a problem with it. Why would you return it based on a single game issue. You will always have some games that aren't going to work. Some older games have issues with the shared resources on devices. Unless the game manufacturers fix it or someone finds a work around it may not work. You can try increasing the ram your allowing the gpu to use In bios most are setting it to 6gb from what I read. That's what I stay on. It may be too low for the game.

• It sounds like this is a game issue not the Go issue if others are having a problem with it. Why would you return it based on a single game issue. You will always have some games that aren't going to work. Some older games have issues with the shared resources on devices. Unless the game manufacturers fix it or someone finds a work around it may not work. You can try increasing the ram your allowing the gpu to use In bios most are setting it to 6gb from what I read. That's what I stay on. It may be too low for the game.

Children
No Data